12th recipe of the 50 Shades of Summer
It’s only April and it’s already hit 40 C in Bangalore City. Yes! This is something that is unheard of here. All I really want to do is sit in a tub of cold water and get on with my work, but that’s not possible now. So, I decided to settle for the next best thing. A fruity juice with lots of ice!
A neighbour of mine had gone to a vineyard over the weekend and brought back these deliciously juicy grapes. They were so good that i decided to just go with the pure juice without adding sugar or water. Man! It was delicious!
Black Grapes Juice
- Blend the grapes for about 2 minutes and strain out the pulp and the solid particles
- Pour into a tall glass, add ice and serve
- You could add some water to the juice if you think it’s too concentrated.
- If you do not like the taste, you could add some sugar or salt and pepper to suit your taste
- Please note that the grapes used in this post are the seedless variety
Do let me know if you try it out 🙂 You can either leave a comment here or you could write to me on myfoodchakra[at]gmail.com. Don’t forget to follow the blog if you haven’t done it already 🙂